jeudi 1 octobre 2009

Halloween is in the air! I can feel it! It gave me the inspiration to create something new - pumpkin amigurumi.





Amigurumi comes from Japanese language and means "knitted stuffed toy", usually miniature animals, fruits or vegetables but can also be an anthropomorphic creature.





My amigurumi pumpkins are knitted with acrylic yarn on knitting needles N:4. I created 2 versions of pumpkin amigurumi, both are knitted with 2 knitting needles. An experienced knitter can also knit them in circle with 4 or 5 needles.
They are about 2 and a half inches diameter and 2 inched high.

They can be used for Halloween and fall decoration, and they can decorate your kitchen all year round. They can be a cute gift and children wil adore playing with them. My son loves them!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.