dimanche 4 octobre 2009

CUFFE - knitted coffee cup cuffs

I made this beautiful film with my cuffés - knitted coffee cup holders.
They are all of my original design and pattern. They all are two-colored and also cable knit, that makes them quite difficult to produce. But I like challenge! They also have a particularity, although they were not knitted in circle but on 2 knitting needles, they are seamless. I used "grafting" technique to join the edges together, and you will not be able to find the seam! It is very time consuming and needs some experience.

These "cuffés" can also be work as wrist warmers or bracelets.

I will soon be adding "cuffés" patterns to my etsy shop, so stay tuned!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.